Design Project Manager (Contract Position)
Our Client a global SaaS company focusing on Clinical Trials is actively looking for a Project Manager to join their growing team in New York, New York! We have an opportunity for a strong agile Project Manager to join our team in NYC, developing clinical cloud solutions.
The Project Manager will also work across the portfolio with Product Managers, functional stakeholders and management to ensure standardized processes are established across the software development lifecycle and release management to drive the development of high quality, high value software products within an Agile environment.
***This is starting as a 5 month initial contract with an opportunity for extension***
- Full accountability for the management of project timelines, scope and milestones for one or more projects.
- Manage the complete Software Development Lifecycle.
- Serve as the primary interface between Product Management, Research and Development, and IT on deliverables, timelines, priorities and issues regarding the project.
- Anticipate risks to your assigned project(s) and across all portfolios/projects and communicate these risks/issues to management, and offer creative solutions.
- Responsible for deliverables including project plans, issues lists, status reports, and meeting agendas with action items.
- Responsible for the tracking documentation, including specifications, validation plans, installation/operational/performance qualifications, validation summaries, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of core products.
- Schedule and facilitate daily SCRUM meetings with the agile teams to review cross-project progress and issues, including deliverables and action items.
- Schedules and leads the sprint planning and release planning exercises. PM will facilitate the brainstorming sessions (backlog grooming during each sprint).
- Minimum of 2 years of software development and/or project management experience is required
- Background in applying rigorous project management practices preferred
- Scrum Master Certification preferred,
- PMI certification (for example, PMP or PMI-ACP Certification) is preferred
Benefits & Perks:
A competitive benefits package is offered complete with: health, transportation benefits, accrued sick-time off, and a 401k option.