Sr QA Engineer (Selenium, Java, Regression, SQL)
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. Our company is a member service organization affiliated with offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 6 + years of IT experience
- Programming Language experience (Python, C#, Java, BASH).
- A working knowledge of quality assurance and agile development methodologies
- Experience with SOAP UI, Postman, Selenium Webdriver, Jmeter, and other load and test automation tools
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results. (Heavy Automation)
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
Desired Skills & Experience
- MS in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to be flexible and work across multiple projects at a moment’s notice.
- Independent and self-motivated
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
Benefits & Perks
- 401k (match)
- 2 weeks PTO
- Company retreats
- Health, Dental, and Vision