.NET DevOps Engineer
A creator of an advanced analytics engine in the energy industry- who is currently going through an automation overhaul- is looking to add a .NET Engineer to their team. They have a brand new VP of Engineering that is bringing a culture of Agile processes, TDD, Automation, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Distributed computing to the company.
In this role you will be the first DevOps engineer, starting a group that will be budding into an entire team by 2019. This is a great chance to build out your resume with a true leadership and "ground level up" type of experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- C# programming experience in the past is strongly preferred
- Powershell scripting
- Azure or AWS
- Experience as a systems administrator in both Windows and Linux environments
- Distributed Computing and distributed data systems experience
- Experience with Data loading, Machine learning, predictive analytics
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with great coverage and low premiums
- Three to four weeks vacation