Senior Network Architect
A well-funded internet infrastructure disruptor is looking for a Senior Network Architect with a passion for highly complex network automation and internet architecture to join their dynamic team. The company has a global presence and is headquartered in NOVA. The ideal candidate is a solid network/solutions architect who is able to constantly absorb new technologies.
This team is responsible for the architecture of multiple environments (DDos, Edge, global network, datacenters). This team handles all vendor selection, certified code, and topology design. Right now, they're rebuilding a datacenter from scratch. Everything will be migrated into this new build. This person's first task would be the end-to-end design of that network. (This is NOT a datacenter position - there are remote sites globally).
If you're excited about working in a progressive, bleeding-edge environment where you have the ability to freethink about how to creatively design/architect solutions, you should apply!
Required Skills & Experience
- Comprehensive operations/infrastructure background
- Experience with vendor selection, network topology, end-to-end network design
- Proficiency in Linux from a user standpoint
- Programming/coding exposure (ability to understand the strengths between different coding languages)
- Python (custom-level scripting is desired)
- Basic OS troubleshooting
- VPN Technologies
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit