The top retail company is looking for exceptional Tririga software engineers to join their Reston team, focused on rebuilding their Real Estate systems. The ideal candidate will have an agile mindset and a commitment to continuous integration and delivery with foundation behaviors for the members of this team. Also important is an obsession with delivering value today while driving innovation for the future. We are looking for people with the right blend of technology skills, business knowledge and a passion for revolutionizing Global Business Services.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Designing, developing, testing, and implementing robust, scalable services and event processing.
• Operating as part of a small agile unit.
• Provide complex technical designs to address business challenges
• Applying creative thinking and problem solving to identify and solve for key business opportunities.
• Supporting & mentoring team mates.
• Create and promote Object Migration Packages consistent with Best Practices
• Certified TRIRIGA application developer
• Demonstrated expertise with TRIRIGA 9i and 10i Application (Real Estate, Lease, Space Management/CAD, Operations and Maintenance and Transaction Management)
• Experienced developer with strong analytical skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Direct experience in design, development and implementation of data integrations to/from the TRIRIGA application.
• Experience using SOAP based xml web services, Java and Oracle databases
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 1 1/2 years experience in information technology within the past 5 years OR 3 1/2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 5 years.
• At least 3 years of experience in TRIRIGA platform and application
• At least 2 years of experience providing technical oversight of project team members and resources
• At least 3 years of experience in Software Development (i.e. Java, TRIRIGA implementation, other enterprise applications)
• At least 3 years of experience working on implementations, gathering and evaluating business requirements, creating technical designs and documentation, and performing development / testing activities
• At least 3 years of experience with Mobile Application development for TRIRIGA