Principal Front-End Engineer
A well-established Allston based e-commerce company selling fine arts, antiques, and collectibles is looking for an engineer to architect their site to match the beautiful items being sold through it. Come work with a collaborative and down-to-earth team at a company that was recently called “one of the fastest growing e-commerce sites in the art world” with all items selling for over $300,000!
They are looking for a Principal Front-End Engineer who can lead and mentor a skilled engineering team to drive the architectural direction of their applications. Your vision will help to build on their current codebase and create next level applications to give high-rolling users a world-class experience. If you have a passion for learning new technologies and are comfortable testing and improving applications, we want to hear from you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Comfortable with front end frameworks
- Strong understanding of RESTful API development
Desired Skills & Experience
- React/Redux, Node.js/Express, ES6 and Angular.js
Benefits & Perks
- Work with the best technologies out there!
- A competitive salary and a meaningful equity
- 401k match
- Generous medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 3 weeks paid vacation + retention days, 12 statutory holidays + summer Fridays
- A kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages and a weekly catered lunch
- A casual office that values work/life balance