A major digital agency located in Midtown Manhattan is looking for a Mid-Level Web Developer to join their team. This is a 3 to 6-month contract position with a salary of $40/hr.
Their team designs, develops and maintains innovative digital solutions. They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and eager to learn new technologies. The position requires an understanding of PHP and/or .Net, and good rigor in standard development. You will get to work along clients such as HP, Visa, Emirates Airlines, Dubai Tourism and Johnson & Johnson.
Required Skills & Experience
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in front end web development, preferably in a PHP and/or .NET / Visual Studio environment
- Must have experience developing web solutions from the ground up as well as updating existing code/web pages
- Strong communication skills, the ability to communicate with project and program managers.
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Agency experience preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with the server-side coding technologies is a definite bonus including
- Using third-party APIs for data and feature enablement
Benefits & Perks
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit