DevOps Engineer (Linux System Admin)
A leading Financial ServicesCompany is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer. This company provides wealth management services to the financial sector. They have a cross platform environment and want the ideal candidate to start as soon as possible.
The Senior DevOps Engineer will work with 4 other DevOps Engineers and work across several departments. The successful candidate will have experience with Linux and Windows administration, AWS, shell scripting, Apache and Tomcat. Experience with routing, switching and firewalls is also desirable. Strong communication is a necessity.
Required Skills & Experience
- Background in Linux/Windows Administration.
- Chef and Puppet for Configuration Management.
- Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Webserves like Apache and Tomcat.
- University Degree in Computer Science.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, 3 weeks of vacation.