Senior Tech Agnostic Developer
A digital consulting company in Santa Monica (and other offices across the country) is planning to expand their programming corps this year and is currently hiring multiple tech agnostic web developers. This company works with Fortune 500 giants, startups, and everyone in between. Although development changes depending on the project – you might work with Ruby on Rails for one client, then Go the next – experience with Ruby or Node is definitely helpful. This position comes with a great salary, benefits, and a great work/life balance.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert-level programming experience with a major server-side programming language: Ruby on Rails, python, Node.JS, Java, Go, or similar.
- Experience with at least one commercial database: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- An interest in up-and-coming tools and languages: Go, Elixir, Rust, Polymer, you name it.
- Experience working in a project-based environment.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team with developers, UI designers, project/product managers, etc.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical / Vision / Dental Benefits
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Great work/life balance: 40 hours / week, no weekends.
- Flexible work hours