Senior Java Developer
An Orange County-based company in the medical billing software sphere is looking for a Senior Level Java/J2EE Developer to work on all new development on a cutting-edge product that was recently acquired. The Senior Developer needs to be well versed in J2EE production using Spring and Hibernate. $120k-$140k depending on experience.
The right candidate for this company will have some NoSQL experience, preferably with MongoDB using Django. The team you will be joining varies in years of experience so being able to step in and mentor younger developers is a huge plus. Another quality that is a huge plus for the company is having a Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years J2EE experience
- Working experience with Spring and Hibernate
- Working experience with NoSQL Databases(MongoDB)
- Experience with NoSQL Frameworks (Django)
- Having a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science is huge plus
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Bonus
- 2 weeks PTO