Ruby on Rails Engineer (Start up)
It’s hard to picture an innovative start up without picturing Ruby on Rails development. Granted there are startups out there that don’t use ROR. At the end of the day, the light weight, easy to scale out/build language is the primary choice of several of the early to mid-stage companies I’m working with right now.
There’s something that most of these companies have in common; they need someone who can bring a different perspective to the table. As a developer, you’ll need to think outside of the box. If you’re looking for a diverse team of software enthusiasts, who are passionate about what they do, I can help.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1 + years of experience working with Ruby
- Rails or Sinatra experience
- A 4 year degree is a huge plus
Benefits & Perks
- 401k + match, PTO + sick days, Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental, potential for stock options.
- Casual/flexible environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).