Software Development Manager
A company located in Los Angeles is looking to add a talented Software Development Manager that is able to successfully lead a development team. This is a full-services marketing company supporting some of the world’s largest companies headquartered in LA. The company is expanding and looking to add new software teams to their company.
The right fit is someone who has 10 or more years of experience in software development and has at least 2 years of experience managing a team. This individual must also have solid knowledge using Java Frameworks. This will allow this individual to be successful to lead the team and give engineers direction. The company offers great benefits including medical benefits, 401(k), PTO, a gym discount, and much more!
If you are looking for a position that drives you in a positive direction for your career, this position is for you! Submit your resume for consideration. Interviews are currently being held.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10 or more years of experience working in Software Development
- Experience with modern Java Frameworks- Spring MVC, Hibernate.
- Understanding of Web Services- AWS, RESTful Api’s
- Ability to lead and impact a successful development team
- Strong written and communications skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to program using Java
- Capablity of decision making, human relations, and organization skills
Benefits & Perks
- 401(k) 6% match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (Health Savings Account included)
- 3 Weeks of PTO
- Ability to learn and develop new skills
- Laid back environment
- Gym membership discount
- And more!