An established Cyber-Security Startup in Arlington is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team. The team is responsible for both the research and development of their cyber security products.
This is a highly visible role on a team of senior level engineers. In this role, the engineer candidate will be working with a litany of cutting-edge tools, including: AWS, Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible and Chef.
If you’re an engineer who wants to work heavily with automation, in a fast-paced, collaborative environment – then this is the role for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Linux Systems Administration experience
- Heavy automation with Ansible or Chef
- Big experience with either: Hadoop, Spark or Cassandra
- AWS cloud automation
- Ruby or Python programming experience
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit