Mid-Senior Level Java Engineer
Global retail company headquartered in San Francisco has an open job for a Mid to Senior Level Software Engineer in the SOMA office. This is a 6-12 month contract with the potential to go permanent. You must be able to work onsite in San Francisco, no remote is permitted at this time.
This is a great chance to be dealing with complex problems such as high volume and scalability – as we enter the holiday season this company sees the majority of their traffic. You'll be joining the inventory and planning team, so your work will directly affect the rest of the company and customers. If something like that excites you, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Java Development
- Springboot development experience
- Comfortable with Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, PCF)
- Prior work experience in a large-scale, enterprise company
- Passion for working in a fast-paced environment
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit