Android Developer (Web Development Experience)
A technology driven advertising agency has an open position in their beautiful Downtown Chicago headquarters for an Android Developer. The company has multiple locations but Chicago is where the heart of the technical team is and the office that is expanding rapidly over the next 1-2 years. Right now they have an opening on their Mobile team.
The role is ideally for a senior level Android developer but they are looking for talent not just someone who meets a list of requirements. If you think you’re talented then let’s talk. We are targeting 100,000K-125,000K for this role. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 years of Android experience
- A strong background in full software development (preferably in Java) is a HUGE plus
- Computer Science or equivalent STEM degree
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Casual work environment
- 401k and match
- 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days
- Annual Bonus
- BCBS PPO Healthcare, Free Vision, and Dental
- Commuter benefits (CTA and Metra)
- investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement)