QA Automation Engineer
A Fortune 500 Entertainment and Gaming conglomerate with offices worldwide is searching for a Senior QA Engineer with about five years of prior experience to join their team on a long-term contract with the potential to hire basis. The role is responsible for QA testing both internal and customer-facing applications using automation tools as well as manual black- and grey-box testing. Troubleshooting and resolving code, environment, and infrastructure issues, in addition to test case management, issue tracking, and database management are among the primary duties. Experience with technologies including Java, JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG, Rally, JIRA, Git, and SQL are essential. Apply if interested!
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience with Automation testing; Entertainment Industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related software engineering field
- Automation experience with Selenium and Appium.
- Working knowledge of SQL database programming.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
Benefits & Perks:
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit