Senior UI/UX Design
My client is hiring for a Lead Product Designer work on their web products at their headquarters in Midtown. You will lead the product research, strategy, information architecture development, and interaction design to create products that bring a happy experience to our users. If you are interested in modern enterprise video communications, this is the position for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 or more years of UX, UI, or product design experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related field of study
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
- Experience leading and mentoring junior designers
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- A passion for creating products
- Excellent compensation package
- Stock options
- PTO and Sick Days
- Full medical benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.