Senior Front End Engineer
A downtown fast-growing startup just teamed up with a company in California! Their main product is a web/mobile application in the real estate industry that focuses on a fun, smart, and easier way to experience looking for a new home. The company is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer and is willing to pay up to $120,000 annually.
Looking for a new home is always a very critical decision in someone’s life, and this company believes in making this decision easier than ever. You will be able to filter through anything, such as good schooling for your kids, dog parks, and even the fine details of a room.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ year professional experience with React.js OR other relevant frameworks (Angular, Ember, Node, etc.)
- Professional experience in an Agile environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with AWS
- Testing experience with Karma or Jasmine
- Upbeat personality and energetic
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package