Windows Systems Engineer (Healthcare Industry)
The leading IT solutions provider for healthcare organizations and medical practices in Manhattan is looking for a Windows Systems Administrator and Infrastructure Project Manager for a full-time position. Not only will the successful candidate take complete ownership of the internal Windows-based infrastructure for a prominent healthcare company, but s/he will also establish new IT initiatives to strengthen business continuity and disaster recovery.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as good client-facing demeanor are crucial for success in this role. Windows server administration (both physical and virtualized), strong Active Directory/Group Policy/O365, and familiarity with application support are also necessary. Previous experience in a HIPAA compliance, managed services, or healthcare industry experience a huge plus.
- Strong Windows Systems Engineering and Administration
- In-depth Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange, and Office 365 (O365)
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Strong Troubleshooting Skills
- Network Monitoring Tools and Protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, etc.)
- Scripting Capabilities (Powershell, bash, etc.)
- Application Support (Android, iPhone)
- Great Client-facing Communication and Attention to Detail
Nice to Have
- Cisco Networking Experience
- EMR Implementation Experience
- HIPAA Compliance Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Field
- Previous Experience working in Healthcare or Managed Services
This company is well-funded with a robust roster of clients, offering competitive compensation and benefits. This is a unique chance to take ownership of your infrastructure environment while working alongside a smart, passionate and fun team.