Senior Full-Stack Java Engineer
Well-known software company located in the SOMA district in downtown San Francisco has an open job for a Full-Stack Engineer. You will be working on the integrations team, on product-focused work. The company builds one of the most highly-touted platforms for business applications and strategies, and in the past year has grown immensely, setting themselves up well for a future IPO. The ideal candidate has been working in startups and larger companies, and loves doing new development and problem solving, specifically in Java development.
This a great opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the Bay Area. If you want to have great work/life balance and work with like-minded people, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years as a Java Developer
- Experience in Spring Boot, Hibernate and multi-threading
- Dropwizard and Microservice experience
Benefits & Perks
- Highly competitive benefits
- Working with a team that is pushing the limits of Java
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Big technical problems to solve with the chance to push boundaries
- Award winning culture and software development environment