The international leader in healthy lifestyle change is looking to add a Data Engineer to their NYC team! This Data Engineer will be to help build algorithms that provide unique insights into company data, as well as enable machine learning and natural language processing.
Ideally, this Data Engineer will have experience with Scala, Python, or Java, as well as experience utilizing cloud technologies. In addition, experience building data pipelines and some experience with data stores are also requirements for this role.
Located in Chelsea, they have an open office environment, foosball, catered lunches, and more. This is your chance to work for a major name brand company, who is at the top of their market and work on apps used by 2 million unique users a day!
Required Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of Cloud Technologies, such as, GCP or AWS
- Experience building data pipelines using Apache Beam or Apache Spark
- Scala, Python or Java programming experience
- Experience using big data stores (Big Query, Redshift, Postgres, Cassandra, or Mongo)
- Experience working on a data team building functions, models and complex algorithms
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with real time streaming solutions, such as Kinesis, Pub/Sub, or Kafka
- Large Scale Data Modeling from a Modern Big Data perspective
- Experience producing and consuming event driven data
Benefits & Perks
- Year-End Bonus
- Work from Home
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Company Social Events
- Paid Holidays & Sick Days
- Full Health Benefits