Mid-Senior Level Ruby on Rails Developer
Are you born in December? If you are, that means your birthstone is a Ruby which means that it must also be your favorite language to code in. Even if you aren’t born in December but love to code in Ruby than I have a great opportunity for you at a very established and well backed start-up. This Boston based company is looking to bring on Ruby on Rails Developers at all levels to help with multiple areas of their team.
The company is backed by huge companies like JPMorgan, Highland Capital and Google Ventures and is ready to take some new steps. Their primary focus for a long time is a mobile paying application, but they are now stepping into new markets with their application. They are starting to partner up with their clients(restaurants) to get their menus so their consumers can order food off their mobile device and pay with their mobile device to make everything more convenient.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ Years of Ruby on Rails Development
- Experience working with RESTful API’s
- Team Player willing to work with a collaborative team
- PostgreSQL Database experience
Benefits & Perks
- Salary: $90,000 – 140,000 depending on experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- 401k Company Match
- Free Catered Lunch Everyday