Senior Java Engineer
A technology leader in the media and entertainment sector located in Santa Monica, is looking to add an Executive Assistant to their team. As an Executive Assistant to the CMO, responsibilities will include taking calls, maintaining contacts, managing calendars, making meeting and event arrangements. You will also be held responsible for the preparation of reports and financial data. This role allows opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. Please apply if interested!
Required Skills & Experience
- Past working experience as an Executive Assistant, working in a pressurized environment requiring tact, judgment and discretion.
- Ability to deal with confidential data.
- Proficient IT skills
- MS Office knowledge (Outlook and PowerPoint proficiency is required)
- Ability to work with senior management.
- Organizational skills with the ability to multi task and stay organized
- Oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
Benefits & Perks
- Employee Health Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Room for growth and leadership opportunities
- Additional benefits may apply