Chief Engineer for Financial Startup
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive environment, this company helps their customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Boston-based fintech startup accelerating within a large financial services provider is looking for a rare combination that only you can fill: You will be both a Principal Engineer and Team Lead for a small and growing engineering team, including front-end, back-end and QA developers. You will interact closely with the co-founders and be involved in key strategy decisions regarding product design, analytics, application architecture and R&D.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient in C#, .NET, React JS, Angular framework, Boostrap, SQL
- Experience building APIs and are proficient in interpreting and consuming REST, OAuth and webhook APIs
- Familiar with concepts of data persistence, especially in the context of cloud and container-based deployment models
- Experience with managing and mentoring a high performing engineering team
- Experience managing applications in a continuous delivery environment
- Proven collaboration skills, emotional intelligence and an inspiring leadership approach
Benefits & Perks
Our client offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Vacation and Holidays
- Generous benefits
- Great and friendly work environment