Senior .Net Engineer
One of the leading retail companies in the world that has been around for over 30 years is looking for a Senior .NET developer to join their team team of 5 to work on their eCommerce platform that sees over 100 million hits. This position will architect, design, code, test, and support Ecommerce solutions. The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of strong technical proficiency, application maintenance ownership, and the ability to work effectively with other business, technology personnel and internal customers to provide very responsive support for Ecommerce applications. You must have an understanding of highly scalable web applications and have a sincere interest in impacting a highly visible eCommerce platform..
Required Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years of professional software development experience with:
- Understanding of development tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management
- Expert in object oriented design and implementation
- Solid experience implementing large-scale/high performance multi-tier web applications across multiple technology domains
6% 401k match, 2 weeks PTO, 6 sick days, 3 floating holidays, 2 personal days, all federal holidays, 40% discount at retail, free on site parking, onsite gym, cafe onsite, dry cleaning and car wash onsite.