Client Support Engineer I
This client is looking for an IT support engineer to utilize their strong customer service skills to provide on-site technical support to their dynamic client base. You will regularly drive to their local client locations and interact closely with all levels including executives. In this position you will communicate with clients on-site (desktop support) to resolve technical issues and close tickets as well as serve as an IT lead for the client, be aware of their needs, assess trends, and make both proactive and reactive recommendations and changes.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with internal client stakeholders and utilize strong knowledge of Windows desktop troubleshooting to assist clients with connectivity, printing, customization, user profile and applications. It’s a great opportunity to get the chance to provide strong Microsoft Office and Mobile Device troubleshooting to resolve client issues, perform Virus/Malware removal, and deploy new hardware using Imaging technology. You will be responsible for user account management in Active Directory, Exchange, spam filter, and other platforms. This includes: creation, removal, changes, password resets, and bulk operations.
The client is looking for an engineer to also utilize basic knowledge of Networking and Services to provide client support. This includes: DHCP, local DNS, and VPN. They are looking for someone to perform Wi-Fi connectivity troubleshooting, update and maintain documentation, an deffectively participate in on-call rotation resolving after-hours technical issues.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be customer focused and able/willing to provide “white glove” service
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to follow and adhere to defined process
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work in a fast past environment while producing high quality results
- Passionate about technology
- College degree preferred but not required
- A minimum of 1-2 years related work experience (including internships)
- Valid driver’s license and personal reliable vehicle
Benefits & Perks
- Bonus Plan
- Full benefits
- 3 weeks vacation (1 week sick leave)
- Birthday off!
- Stipend for transport
- Parking paid