A large commerce company in Northern Virginia is looking for a Systems Engineer to join their team of 9. The engineer will need a strong knowledge of enterprise Windows server environments and the Microsoft suite. The engineer will be responsible for Active Directory, Exchange and messeging in addition to other server engineering tasks. Any experience with Lync and Sharepoint is a plus! This is a full-time opportunity that will provide a competitive salary and a great benefits package, as well as providing a laid-back environment with flexibility.
- 5+ years Windows server environment experience
- Experience working in a virtualized environment (VMware)
- In depth experience managing Active Directory and Exchange 2010.
- Knowledge of SAN storage
- Prior experience with Sharepoint and Citrix is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
This is a full-time position that will offer a competitive salary as well as benefits including health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401K plan, PTO, and the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and be a part of a successful, growing team!