One of the largest e-commerce websites processing over 5% of all online consumer purchases is looking to onboard a Senior-level DevOps engineer to help them continue their push to a highly scalable hybrid cloud environment. You’ll be writing Chef recipes, scripting out automated deployments, developing a thoroughly integrated CI pipeline and transforming a more traditional infrastructure into a cutting edge, light-weight cloud environment.
Required Skills & Experience
· 5+ years of DevOps/Linux Engineering Experience
· Strong experience with AWS or other public clouds (RackSpace, etc.)
· Nginx and/or Apache webserver experience
· Scripting/coding in Bash, Ruby, Python, or other OOP language
· Chef, Puppet, or Ansible configuration management experience
· ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) expereicne is a plus
· Knowledge of Jenkins, TravisCI or other Continuous Integration
· Background in software programming/design is a plus
· Working knowledge of MySQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB or other Non-RDBMS is a plus)
Benefits & Perks
Competitive Salary and Bonus structure, Health, Dental, Vision, Flexible Hours, Start-up feel in a stable established company with plenty of growth opportunity.