Full Stack Developer
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior .NET Developer to join their product development team. Reporting directly to the CTO, the successful candidate has a passion for programming and thrives in an environment of solving interesting development problems.
This is a great opportunity to work with a team of .NET experts to gain deep knowledge on how to build reliable and scalable Web solutions. The successful candidate is an open-minded developer that is motivated and self-sufficient, can quickly learn new techniques, and brings solid experience to the table.
- Understanding of the business requirements as they relate to system development
- Solid and creative contributions towards analysis and design
- Meeting specific project timelines and quality targets within a team environment
- Adapting and quickly developing an in-depth technical understanding of new/different applications, and complex technology frameworks
- Developing complex application modules, with an emphasis on open architecture, performance, and security
- Working within an Agile development environment using Microsoft technologies
- Utilizing unit testing and continuous integration
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience in software development, preferably within a variety of business environments
- Solid understanding of Git, Agile methodology, and Scrum
- Demonstrable knowledge of advanced concepts such as localization, reflection, caching strategies, etc.
- Hands on experience with Microsoft technologies including: .NET, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Visual Studio 2010-2015
- Strong in UI programming with HTML 5, JQuery, Angular 2, Ajax, and JSON
- Strong OOD/OOP skills and thorough understanding of OO practices
- Excellent grasp of SoA and n-Tier architecture
- Excellent grasp of SQL Server, SQL and T-SQL with Microsoft SQL 2008-2015
- Microsoft Certification (MCSD) considered an asset and major preference
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package. Convenient downtown location.