Senior IT Support Engineer
A start-up that has branched from a larger public company is looking to hire a Senior Mac Desktop Support Engineer to join its Support Services group. This company aims to revolutionize the online shopping experience, and better connect internet retailers with their patrons.
The team is creating a new, greenfield platform. This Support Engineer will have a hand in building a Support Services group from scratch, helping implement new technologies and implementing support procedures. The larger corporation used to handle all Support Services, but now they are building a team to take this over.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a Desktop, IT, or End-User Support role.
- Mac OSX support history
- Google Suite
- Strong IT support fundamentals
- Knowledge of the OSI model and ability to troubleshoot network related issues.
- Okta experience for SSO
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) software experience
- ServiceNow or Zendesk experience
- Passion and interest in learning new technologies.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, etc.
- G Suite Administrator
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit