QA Automation Engineer
Philadelphia's premier media entertainment company is looking to add a QA Automation Engineer to their IT team. Currently, they are building a brand new client UI for an emerging reporting and journalism product. The product itself allows users to instantly fact check reports and site sources. This is not simply a "fake news" app, it actually integrates development services and furthering education for users to conduct real time research.
The company itself has a jaw dropping office with a "newsroom" feel throughout. The culture is fast paced when it comes to production, however the company strongly believes in work life balance. If you're interesting in being part of a company where everything you work on will make a difference, this is the role for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- Automation or Manual testing experience
- Experience with testing tools
- Writing automation frameworks from scratch
- Ability to easily communicate and work with software engineers
- PostMan; UHC
- TDD and a strong understanding of the full SDLC
Benefits & Perks
- Full health, dental, and vision benefits
- Bonus and profit sharing options
- Flexible time and hours