Staff Data Engineer
A brand name shoe company conveniently located in Downtown San Francisco is looking to grow their Data Engineering team from the ground up. This company is on a mission to prove that comfort, design and sustainability do not have to be mutually exclusive. Their first shoe was voted most comfortable shoe in the world by TIME Magazine and they are continuing to grow from there!
You would be the first hire on the Data Engineering team and will be solely responsible for leading architecture, design and implementation of everything related to data. You will be building the data pipelines, data lake and data warehouse all from the ground up. Up to the challenge? Apply here!
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong software engineering background
- BS in Computer Science
- Experience building large-scale data infrastructure
- Responsible for building out Data Architecture from the ground up and end-to-end
- Experience designing and implementating data models
- AWS experience
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary and Equity
- Comprehensive health benefits and fitness stipend
- 401k savings plan
- Paid parental leave
- Free shoes!