Senior Backend Engineer
A car sharing marketplace company where travelers can find any car they want, wherever they are, from a nationwide community of local car owners is looking to add an inspired and talented Senior Backend Engineer to their growing team! This company’s mission is to reinvent the car rental industry and put to better use the 1 billion cars we have on our roads and in our cities. With a series D funding of more than 92 Million, they are in prime shape to continue their growth!
This company is expanding their backend development team and is looking for a hands-on engineer to come in and help with the transition from a Monolithic to Microservices Architecture over the coming months. This is a great opportunity to be on the ground floor of an innovative and exciting adventure!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years experience in Java Development
- Experience with Spring frameworks
- Experience building out Microservices
- Great communicator who can explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Able to motivate others in a positive and productive manner
- Excited to learn new technologies both at work and independently
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary and equity
- Apple equipment
- Weekly catered lunches
- Company sponsored happy hours and team events
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen