Senior SQL Developer- Remote Option!
A leader in tax compliance software is looking for a Senior SQL Developer for their Irvine location (with the option to work remotely!) The company services some of the world’s best Global 5000 companies and prides themselves on offering their employees flexibility and work/life balance.
The candidate must be have solid SQL development skills including solid experience with SQL server and related technologies such as ADO.NET, experience with server set up, database set up, designing database structures and coding stored procedures; and must be comfortable setting up their own development environment from start to finish.
This role is for their Irvine location, but comes with a great option to work remotely!
*Candidates must be from the Southern California region*
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working with MS SQL Server 2008R2, 2012, 2014 or 2016 environments
- Highly skilled in developing and optimizing T-SQL (DDL, DML, DCL)
- Extensive knowledge of advanced query concepts (Dynamic SQL, XML, Transactions)
- Experience modeling data and designing enterprise database architectures
- Working knowledge of formal database architecture and design
- Experience with both normalized and de-normalized data
- Experience with SQL Server Profiler
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Microsoft® Development SQL and/or .NET certifications are desirable
Benefits & Perks
- Full Health