Junior Computer Vision Engineer ($2B+ in funding/Automotive)
Our client is an extremely well-funded automotive startup that has been experiencing explosive growth. They are developing an electric autonomous vehicle. You will join a team of industry leaders hailing from top companies like Apple, Tesla, and Google.
You will be responsible for delivering highly available, high quality systems to enable autonomous driving vehicles. The team's mission is to provide the next generation of hardware, software and algorithmic solutions. This includes but not limited to sensing, compute, storage as well as vehicle controls and safety system compute.
In this role, you will be part of a team working towards the company's autonomous vehicle vision. You will be architecting and contributing to system that processes input from a variety of vehicle sensors, evaluates possible vehicle strategies/trajectories, and automates the safe, robust and reliable control of the vehicle.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 1 year of industry experience prototyping/developing computer vision algorithms
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, or related field
- Great track record delivering SLAM, visual odometry, visual inertial navigation system (VINS)
- Expert knowledge of C++
- Excellent Matlab programming skills
- Experience with computer vision libraries (OpenCV, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with drones, robots or autonomous systems
- Degree with a focus in computer vision
- Experience with 3D geometry
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries
- Stock options
- Excellent medical benefits package
- 401(k) matching