QA Automation Engineer: Contract to Hire at Long-Standing Firm in OC
A renowned Orange County firm is in need of an QA Automation Engineer for an 3 month contract-to-hire role. We're looking for a Software QA Engineer to make a direct impact to chart our transformative platform in a fast paced, collaborative environment. We welcome engineers who are an expert at Selenium Webdriver and can keep us running bug-free in the automated fashion.
This engineer will be a contract-to-hire role with a conversion after the third month. The strongest applicants will be able to write automation scripts from scratch and test client-side APIs. The position is budgeted for an hourly rate between $40 to $50 per hour depending on experience. We are one of the last Windows shops in Orange County and welcome experienced .Net and C# enthusiasts!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver
- Continuous integration or deployment in tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis, etc
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Selenium, Load Runner, PyTest etc. is preferred
- Proven and demonstrable skill in Python is preferred or other related programming languages such as (C#, Ruby, or Java)
- Experience in agile environment working with product owners and engineering to deliver high quality products
- Ability to plan/document/write test cases with detailed reports on test progress
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong ability in root cause analysis of issues, resolving testing issues, and driving issues to closure.
- Experience with Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter, LoadUI, Quick Test Pro (QTP), and other automation products.
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit