Mid-level Data Engineer
An autonomous driving startup located in Palo Alto is looking for a Mid-level Data Engineer that will developed next-gen Autonomous Driving Software. The first demos went well, they already looking to team up with big brands.
As a member of this company, you will be task to do hands-on coding to develop the data services and you will be able to provide analytic solutions on how they can design to their product as well lead products. This position is also responsible for leveraging technology direction to advance and preserve the architecture for data domain and focusing the integration of new technologies considering current and proposed business environment, technology strategy and objectives by discovering new trends and advances.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5+ years of hands on software development experience
- Clear understanding of Python, Scala, Java or R.
- Must have 3+ years of experience designing building and working in-production big data technologies
- At least 3+ years of experience using data management tools, including SQL/DBMS and NoSQL.
- Experience handling data with relational databases.
- Skill in using Cassandra, Hadoop, MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Elastic Search
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge in developing Restful web applications preferred.
- Must be skilled in HDFS and MapReduce.
- 1+ year of experience with Apache Spark/Storm and NoSQL storage is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams that analyze complex data related issues and/or logical data models in support of corporate and customer information systems requirements.
- Solid understanding of methodologies and technologies that depict the flow of data within and between technology systems and business functions/operations.
Benefits & Perks
- Health Insurance (Medical/Dental/ Vision)
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- 401K Plan