Senior Backend Developer
An innovative and nationwide car sharing marketplace company in downtown San Francisco is looking to hire a full-time Senior Backend Engineer.
With operations currently in 4500 cities, travelers can choose any car they want, wherever they are, from a community of local car owners.This company is looking to add an excited and motivated Senior Backend Engineer to their growing team! Their mission is to reinvent the car rental industry and put to better utilize the 1 billion cars that make up our cities streets. This company is expanding their backend development team and is looking for a hands-on engineer to come in and help with the transition from a Monolithic to Microservices Architecture over the coming months. This is a great opportunity to be on the ground floor of a fast paced and innovative company!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years experience in Java Development
- Experience working with Spring frameworks
- Great communication skills and ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to motivate others with a positive and productive approach
- Excited to learn new technologies at work as well as independently
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary and Equity
- Apple equipment
- Weekly catered lunch
- Company sponsored happy hours and team events