Senior Test Engineer
Get on the ground floor of a rapidly growing tech company in downtown Chicago! As a member of our development group, you will build out a set of modern test automation suites for Ruby and Java applications. You will architect and maintain test plans and build test pipelines to ensure our applications continue to meet our high quality standards. Become a key figure in the development of an exciting new company in the budding Chicago tech scene.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years in the SDET field
- Proficcient in Ruby
- Must be able to build a framework from scratch
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver
- Must have bachelors degree; computer science or related degree.
- 3+ years of experience working with test automation using open source tools.
- Exceptional scripting skills using Ruby-based tools such as, Cucumber and Capybara
- Strong understanding of current web testing methodologies and philosophies
Benefits & Perks
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Company Happy Hour
- Open Office Environment