A startup specializing in renewable energy, located in Playa Vista, is looking for a DevOps Engineer. The DevOps Engineer will work with the development and operations teams to ensure continuous delivery, security, reliability, and monitoring of their platform. This engineer must be strong with AWS and its various features in a production environment, have experience designing tools to automate processes and increase efficiency and provide knowledge of IT and DevOps best practices.
- 3+ years as a Linux Systems or Cloud Engineer in a DevOps environment
- Experience supporting and scaling an AWS cloud environment
- Strong experience with continuous delivery, deployment and integration using tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Codeship etc.
- Highly experience with automation tools such as Chef, Salt, Puppet, and/or Ansible
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools like Graphite, Nagios, Logstash, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Experience with Docker or Mesos a big plus
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- BA in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field a plus
- Extensive on the job training and professional development
- Company with a strong value system
- Medical, dental & vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Competitive salary, excellent benefits and a lot of room for growth!