A seasoned legal services company in LA with a startup identity/culture is hiring a PHP developer with a firm understanding of custom Drupal development to assist in modifying and building new features for their current CMS system. This role requires an understanding of the LAMP stack, as well as the Drupal CMS. Any prior experience in marketing is a bonus! This is a 6 month Contract-to-Hire position. There is a real chance at being hired full-time based on performance and fit.
Required Skills & Experience
- OOP PHP experience.
- Senior level understanding of the LAMP stack.
- Experience with MySQL, but Mongo or PostgreSQL.
- Drupal experience (Drupal 8 preferred, but Drupal 6 or 7 works).
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience deploying Drupal or other CMS in an enterprise environment.
- Exposure to CMS deployments for marketing websites, etc.
Benefits & Perks
- 40 hours per week. No weekends.
- Medical/Vision/Dental benefits
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Flexible work hours