QA Automation Engineer (Selenium, Java, TestNG)
One of Orange County’s premiere security focused company just partnered with Amazon and is now looking for multiple QA Engineers to join their team. This globally trusted company focuses on creating a positive client and candidate experience. Small business to Fortunate 100 companies have chosen to trust us because of our streamlined process that we’re able to tailor to each client’s unique hiring process.
We offer cutting-edge credentialing products to meet the needs of numerous departments in employee screening. The ideal candidate will serve as a mentor for Quality Assurance and Testing. Our next Senior QA Engineer will deliver and develop their expertise by creating test cases, remaining current with industry trends and software capabilities to ensure efficiency of resources.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium, SoapUI, HP UFT, or JMeter
- Experience with test creation using scripting languages such as Groovy or Griddle
- Experience building test automation for APIs and Web Services using http protocol, JSON, and XML
- Ability to write quality code in at least one OO language such as Java, C#, C++, etc.
- Evaluate and implement test automation in the iteration cycle
- Identify and manage test cases for automation
Desired Skills & Experience,
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Agile Scrum framework
- Test automation deployed in a cloud or hybrid environment
- Excellent communication Skills
Benefits & Perks
- Relaxed but vivacious environment and culture that appreciates work/life balance and collaboration.
- Located in sunny Orange County
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible vacation time