Windows DevOps Engineer (IoT)
Always hate finding parking at or near an airport before a big trip? Well we’re looking for a full time DevOps Engineer based in Windows to help build out our platform, alleviating that problem…. Forever.
You’ll be working with top engineers like yourself, actively automating our environment and building your IT repertoire in the process from our beautiful downtown Chicago office.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of DevOps experience
- Windows systems proficiency
- PowerShell scripting
- Jenkins deployment expertise
- Virtualization using Hyper-V
- SQL knowledge
- Azure or any Cloud exposure a plus
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis.
Benefits & Perks
- Work with a team of like-minded, passionate and dedicated individuals
- 401K, health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Work/life balance: regular working hours
- Generous PTO including vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Incentive bonus programs
- Constant training and professional development