Mid & Senior Software Engineers
A data analytics company in Brentwood, that specializes in administering and analyzing surveys to customers of both brick and mortar and Ecommerce retail establishments is hiring for both a mid as well as a senior level engineer. Overlooking Wilshire Blvd on the two topmost floors of its building, and within view of the mighty blue Pacific (on a clear day), this company was recently acquired by one of the largest media players in the biz, but still runs like a small startup. With a fully stocked kitchen, ping-pong tables, trendy décor, and open floor plan, this is a unique opportunity to enjoy a great work culture, with the stability of a larger corporation.
In terms of technology, the candidates for these roles will have a strong object-oriented development background in a Java and Linux environment using the most up to date Spring frameworks and ideally experience building RESTful Web APIs and Microservices. Clean-code and testability is super important! In a perfect world, the candidate will also have built applications deployed in the cloud (AWS) and have used containerization tools like Docker. If this sounds like you, or sounds like an environment you’d like to be a part of, submit your resume to get your resume in front of the [awesome] hiring manager.
Required Skills & Experience
- For midlevel engineers, ideally a year of professional development experience in a Java enviornment
- For senior engineers, ideally 5 years of Java, Spring, RESTful Web Services in an AWS environment
- NoSQL database experience (DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, Redis)
- DevOps experience preferred but not required (Terraform, CloudFormation, Kubernetes, Docker)
Benefits & Perks
- GREAT CULTURE – laid back, fun, technically challenging
- Great location, commutable from anywhere in LA, and paid parking in the building
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision for you or your family
- 401k with a competitve match
- Generous PTO policy
- Work from home and schedule flexibility (most engineers work from home on Fridays)
- Bonus structure
- Continuous education via tech conferences and talks paid for by compaany
- Happy hours!