A data analytics company in Brentwood, that specializes in administering and analyzing surveys to customers of both brick and mortar and Ecommerce retail establishments is hiring for an SDET to oversee their QA automation team. Overlooking Wilshire Blvd on the two topmost floors of its building, and within view of the mighty blue Pacific (on a clear day), this company was recently acquired by one of the largest media players in the biz, but still runs like a small startup. With a fully stocked kitchen, ping-pong tables, trendy décor, and open floor plan, this is a unique opportunity to enjoy a great work culture, with the stability of a larger corporation.
In terms of technology, the candidate for this role will have at least 5 years of experience in an SDET role and will have had experience building automation frameworks from scratch using Selenium Webdriver and Java or Python. Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and working in an AWS environment is a plus. If this sounds like you, or sounds like an environment you’d like to be a part of, submit your resume to get your resume in front of the [awesome] hiring manager.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ideally 5 years of hands on coding experience using Java or Python
- Test automation experience using Selenium Webdriver, Watir, Cucumber, Robotium, Appium, and/or Calabash
- Unix/Linux commandline tools
- Strong background in QA methodology and tools
Benefits & Perks
- GREAT CULTURE – laid back, fun, technically challenging
- Great location, commutable from anywhere in LA, and paid parking in the building
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision for you or your family
- 401k with a competitve match
- Generous PTO policy
- Work from home and schedule flexibility (most engineers work from home on Fridays)
- Bonus structure
- Continuous education via tech conferences and talks paid for by compaany
- Happy hours!