Java Contractor (Hospitality)
One Chicago’s leader in the hospitality sector is looking for an experienced OOP developer to help work on the application maintaining the company’s infrastructure and internal systems. The tech stack is all over the place, but each developer/engineer has their own role. So you’d be working in a role tailored to your background in a laid back, stable environment where you can get exposure to new technology.
Send me your resume and we can work setting up your next career move.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with Java/J2EE
- The frameworks Spring and Hibernate
- Experience using relational databases (SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Strong grasp of OOP Fundamental
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit