.NET/Microservices Engineer (Downtown)
We are a B2B SaaS company that has doubled in size over the last two years and due to that growth we are looking to bring on two senior microservice and API engineer. You will be the primary developer responsible for designing and implementing microservices and Web API in our .NET environment. The expertise you bring to the table will also be essential in helping to educate and review code for members of our existing team.
You should be able to confidently say you are an expert or very confident in your ability with C#, Entity Framework, REST APIs, SQL and design patterns. Knowledge of these skills would be a huge plus but are not necessary: Domain Driven Design, CQRS, NoSQL, Event Based Architecture, Amazon Web Services and continuous integration and delivery.
We are a highly Agile team and are looking for someone with more than just technical chops, we want someone that is a cultural fit as well. We work in an open office environment and the culture fits that environment as well. If you are looking to work in cubical this is not the right position for you.
This is a senior position but with our current growth rate there is a large possibility that it will turn into a lead or architect position within a year.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years building large scale applications
- Ability to thrive within a smaller team
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, SQL, MVC
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery
Benefits & Perks
- 401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
- Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).