Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Act as the Senior Quality Assurance Engineer at a prominent tech company opening a new office in Chicago's Northern Suburbs. In this role, you will be building the QA department from the ground up. Have a strong desire to create new testing frameworks using C#. Be the go-to guy for all things QA. If you are looking to be a key figure in a new branch of an established tech company then apply for this role.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years in the QA field doing mostly automation work.
- Highly experienced working in a .NET environment.
- Highly experienced in C# coding language.
- Must be able to build frameworks from scratch using C#.
- Hands on experience with Selenium Webdriver.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave.
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit.
- Comprehensive health insurance.
- Craft beer and snacks.
- There's a ping pong table!