Ruby Engineer (Product)
Are you a Ruby developer a couple years out of school? Have you been with the same company working on the same projects? Are you looking to continue learning and diversify your skillset? Then look no further.
I’m working with a small company that needs a developer with some professional experience to come on to a small but very senior team and help steer the project in right direction.
If that sounds like something you can get behind, send me your resume and let’s talk.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience developing backend systems in Ruby on Rails or Python/Django
- Experience working with PostgreSQL databases
- Angular or React experience is plus
- 4 year STEM degree or 3 years out of a boot camp
Benefits and Perks
In addition to the standard benefits package (401k with a match, performance bonus, health care coverage, and paid time off) the company offers:
- Flexible work schedule with a laid-back environment
- Free drinks and snacks
- Catered team lunches
- Lots of room for growth