Senior QA Engineer (Selenium, C#, TestNG)
Welcoming the best and brightest Senior QA Engineers for an opportunity to join a world-class technical team working with some of the best and brightest engineers to a company that delivers comprehensive solutions for Medicare Advantage health plans striving to succeed amid new and evolving regulatory requirements. Headquartered in Irvine, California, the company brings world-class innovations to companies serving the Medicare population.
This engineer will lead the testing and launch of core product features. This position provides significant influence on our company’s overall strategy by helping define product features, drive system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product. The ideal candidate will have experience writing quality code in one OO language such as Java, C#, or C++ and be able to test code at the user level, both manually and with automated tools. This position collaborates with Software Development Engineers to understand features and technical implementation while working with groups such as Operations, User Experience Design, and Customer Support to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and test suites that approximate real-world environments and regression tests.
**** This engineer must be able to work on a W2 basis only ****
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to write quality code in at least one OO language such as Java, C#, C++, etc.
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for UI testing, reporting software, data driven test cases and graphs.
- Ability to design and plan testing conditions, test scripts, and data sets to ensure appropriate and adequate coverage and control using programs like Jenkins, Travis CI, Go Cd, Bamboo, or Gitlab CI
- Understanding the root of the problem and how it may apply to external teams or organizations
- Proven experience in identifying where software breaks
- Hands-on experience with QA automation tools/technologies - Selenium Web Driver, Appium, TestNG/Junit, JMeter
Desired Skills & Experience,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy laws (HIPAA, SOX) and maintain confidentiality of work records.
- An industry accepted Quality Assurance certification (CSTE, CSQA, IIST, etc.)
- Experience with Jira, Enterprise Tester, Enterprise Architect.
- Someone who appreciates a casual and collaborative environment in sunny Orange County
Benefits & Perks
- 401k plan
- Free snacks and lunches
- Company social events
- Paid vacation time
- Retirement plan
- Health Spending Account (FSA)
- Full life/dental/health insurance